Wednesday 14 October 2020

Follow your Heart - Scrapbook Layout

Follow your heart scrapbook layout
these papers are just my subject and colourways, just love them, and when you love something it makes it very easy to create with them, and this set did just that.

My DT kit from Thompsons craft supplies for October 
i need to get these done before i go away on my weeks sewing retreat with friends 
(if restrictions allow, watching the updates constantly!!)
and this range is making it very easy to do that.


for this project i used......
13arts end of summer A4 sticket sheet
13arts end of summer stencil - sunflowers
 finnabair sparks acrylic paint - pheonix feather
finnabair art alchomy wax -  firebird
Tim Holtz idea ology words
Hobbilicious mdf leaves
Thompsons craft supplies flower collections

from my stash i also used clear gesso

my how to....
i started by painting my whole background sheet with clear gesso, 

when this was dry i sponged through my stencil with the acrylic paint.
i mounted my photo on some white card stock and placed in just above centre using 3d foam pads and 3d gel
i chose and fussy cut my paper elements and painted with clear gesso,
i then placed them all to see how my arrangement would sit, when i was happy i took a picture to refer back to , took it all apart and started to glue it all in place using 3d foam pads and 3d gel for the paper elements and the 3d gel for the mdf leaves.
starting with the mdf leaves i built it up finishing with the paper flowers.
i then added my title.
i covered my photo and splattered with water down acrylic paint.

  
 


      




 

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous layout love the cute pic and beautiful flowers
Carol x