Monday 5 October 2020

Mixed Media Clipboard

 The First of my October Dt projects for Thompsnscraftsupplies.
oh my how i love this paper set from 13arts, its right up my street, i love autumn and the colours on this set are so strong and lush, it was so easy to create with.


for this project i used
hobbilicious mdf leaves
thompson craft supplies mixed flower collections
finnabair mettalic wax firebird

and from my stash i used some small wooden letters,an A5 clipboard.

firstly icut my rice paper to fit under and round the top clip and then using 3d gel i glued it on by painting the gel onto the board then painting over the rice paper when in place.

i then used a piece of the paper pad and cut out a piece to fit at the bottom as a pocket, i cut it to shape but fussy cut along the top of the pocket and attacked it by using a strong double sided tape.

i cut out two pieces from the papers to use as mymenu sheets and added the title which i had coloured with the wax. you could use it for whatever you want it doesnt have to be a menu board , it could be a letter holder.

i distressed round the edge of the main board and then waxed all around.
i cleared gesso'd the top clip and waxed that too.

i lightly waxed my mdf leaves and then did an arrangement with them and my mixed flowers

  


   




1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful and love the papers
Carol x