Wednesday 29 May 2019

You Colour My World-Scrapbook Layout

I love everything about this layout, i loved the creating of the photos, i have so many so scrap, may make a mini album with them there are so many fantastic photos!

the page was just two white 12x12 sheets, both coloured , one cut up to make the shapes.


the background i inked up putting some water on my glass cutting mat, dropping the ink into it and then laying the card stock on top, when it was dry i added some pasted through a stencil, 
stamped with a couple of stampin up stamps and then splattered it


my layering was done by just cutting up the second sheet into random sizes and then bordering with a journal pen, i gradually built up the layers using 3d foam pads, adding the photo which i mounted on white card.
i thought about the ones overlapping my photo as i wanted to add my title.

with all the layering going on i really didn't want to add anything else.

now how do i deal with the other 101 photos lol 
(and i'm not kidding on the number....well actually its 108)









No comments: