Thursday 16 May 2019

Love Heart

Guest design for Louise at Thompson craft supplies day today and i am showing my Love Heart using Mintay 7th heaven papers and flower collection from Thompsons craft supplies.
the heart was from The Works.
these papers are just gorgeous and with some lovely fussy cut pieces there is plenty to embellish several projects. 


i painted the edge and the outside of my wooden heart with imagination crafts starlight paints.

i drew round my heart onto my patterned paper and then measured the size of the heart and trimmed that bit smaller so my paper would fit inside.
i layered up some of the other patterned papers, distressing the edges and added some of the fussy cut elements.


then i die cut some leaves, made some swirls using the stems of some of the flowers, arranged them with my flowers and leaves, i like things to touch and to overflow, 
i'm definitely not a flat crafter lol 


i loved this collection of flowers, they went great with the papers and were all different, colours, designs and sizes.

then the splattering, i covered the photo to do this,



No comments: