Thursday 30 May 2019

Family-Scrapbook Layout

 The last of my projects as guest designer for May for Louise at Thompson craft supplies using the 7th heaven paper range and mix of flowers that Louise has created to go with the papers.

just loved playing with these papers, so much to do with them, and still so much left to play with.
another of my "the wedding" photos (and still loads more to bore you with lol)


i started with an inky background, ink and water mix on my glass cutting mat and then place the card stock on top and rub gently to move it about a bit.

oh and a tip.......i was wondering why i was getting this weird circle appearing on my page!! it was from my thumb ring, as i was rubbing from the back it was showing on the front, so beware lol, i worked it out in the end!!

anyway i then did a bit of splattering matching some colours to the colours in the paper range.


i distressed some of the papers from the pack and layered them up,
then the fussy cutting bit, one of my fave things to do, and layering of my pieces around my photo, love that too!


finishing with some flowers and a title.

i normally lay it all on until i am happy, take a photo of where everything was and then remove and start it all again following my photo.



 i love this paper range and love my layout.




No comments: