Friday 17 May 2019

Dreamer- Scrapbook Layout


I like to find new ways to create a scrapbook layout, 
nothing wrong with 12x12 ....... i love 12x12 but sometimes i like to mix it up a bit and do something a bit different.
this popped into my head and i just had to give it a go!!

 I am very happy with the result,
 you know how you have a vision in your head but in reality it just isn't going to work, or ends up totally different......
well this is exactly as i saw it in my head, and that makes me very happy, means i am not bonkers all of the time....well !!

the windmills you get at the seaside, always loved them!!

papers from Thompsons craft supplies, 
Piatek Trzynastego....When We First Met paper range, its just gorgeous, one of my favorite ranges recently.


and just loved making this, from making the basic shape to some fussy cutting, it has some cheese cloth, ribbon, die cut leaves, an ink coloured flower. 




i ummed and arrred about the splattering but i went with it in the end and glad i did, this paper just does so well with a bit of black splattering.







No comments: