Thursday 23 May 2019

Miss You -Mixed Media Tag

Guest DT spot today for Louise at Thompson craft supplies 
playing with the Mintay 7th Heaven range, 
love it, its so fresh and i really enjoyed making this tag.

with the mix of flowers that Louise put together to go with the papers, they go so well and make it very easy to create with.


I painted the tag with starlight paint and then stenciled leaves using a heavy body gel, left it to dry and then with all my fussy cut elements from the range i layered around and under the main frame.


i used a punch for my leaves and layered all my flowers, from the paper range and from the flower collection, leaves, and swirls made from the stems of the flowers. 
added a little "miss you" title, 
would make a lovely little remember me gift, maybe for someone that has moved away.
just love this fresh tag





No comments: