Monday 13 May 2019

Our Story - Mini Album

I just love making mini albums, they are great for showing a complete story, if that's what you want them to do or just for adding little bits that you like , a keepsake album, a sample album, they can be whatever you would like them to be.

I  love how this one turned out.
using the Piatek Trzynastego papers from Louise at Thompsons craft supplies.


i love adding a bit of black to my projects, i have added black leaves and black splatters, i think it really helps bring out these papers which are just gorgeous.

i have distressed and edges of my papers with my craft knife.


lots of fussy cutting, a thing i do quite often and love, 
layering using 3d foam pads to give it some depth.



 the closure i have used is just a double shapes piece of craft card and ribbon it will allow the album to close as it grows as i fill it, the album will curve a little i think.



it is a 3 fold and i have added a pocket on the left to pop all thos bits and pieces in, its just ready to add my mini scrap pages in now.





1 comment:

lou said...

So pretty can't wait to see it filled with lovely things :)