Wednesday 2 September 2020

Till We Meet Again -Journal Layout

Last of my Designs from my August Dt kit From Thompsons craft supplies
the gorgeous Till we meet again papers.

Travel the world over to find the beautiful,
Till we meet again.


quite a clean and simple page for me, i just love the papers and didn't want to lose them in all the grunge and product.

for this project i used.....
p13 Till we meet again papers
pentart cracking paste and primer
Tim Holtz ideaology chipboard quotes
Finnabair micro beads

just love gates and doors so i didnt want to cover them, 
i cut my papers to fit the pages in my journal, on the left just edged with the primer and paste and then added my first part of the title.

on the right i again edged with the primer and cracking paste, 
i added my distressed door , edged with the micro beads
added the fussy cut elements, layered them up and added the second part of my title.

      

                                                                                                   
 



 

No comments: