Tuesday 15 September 2020

Together - Scrapbook Layout

Together - Scrapbook Layout
the first of my projects for Thompsons craft supplies

with lots of fussy cutting but quite a simple layout.



for this project i used......


also from my stash i used some clear gesso, blackgesso, loose weave hessian and white acrylic paint.

firstly i went over my bas page with some clear gesso, i like to do this as for one thing it makes the page a bit stronger plus if i then decide to add some ink it allows it to move and be on top of the page rather than just sink where it hits!
it just happens that it had a little it of red ink on my paint brush that i didn't notice so it coloured the page a little but that was good it fitted in with the colour scheme really well.

i then cut a circle from my hessian and placed it in the middle of my page, i then did some fussy cutting, lots of fussy cutting lol
i painted my "together" title and my butterfly white, then placing the photo raised on 3d foam pads in the middle i then added my fussy cut pieces, title and butterfly and built the circle up until i was happy with the result.

i finished with some white splatters and black splatters.
love a bit of splattering!! 

   




  


 

No comments: