Sunday 20 September 2020

Mixed Media Tag-Remember

Remember-Mixed Media Tag

DT project for Thompsons craft suppliers

another with the gorgeous Craft Bundle 2 from AB Studio but very different from last project.


For this project i used.....

Hobbilicious stencil elfland
fabrica decoru spray metal
ideaology baseboard dolls
metal flowers

i also used 3d gel heavy paste, black gesso

firstly i painted my tag with black gesso and dried i then added my ripped tracing paper and then the stencilled paste and dried again.

i added the metal spray by dropping it on then spraying with water and moving around before drying again.

i then did some fussy cutting from the papers and layered them up.

i added some pearls to the middle of my flowers, placed my dolls and flowers.

i added my title which is also from the paper collection

i finished with some splatters from watered down black gesso.









No comments: