Thursday 27 August 2020

Love This Life-Scrapbook Layout

 Love This Life - Scrapbook layout

another from my August Dt kit From Thomsonscraftsupplies


For this project i used......
P13 Till we meet again paper pack
pentart wax - turtle green
AB Studio chipboard sheet -ID87
13 Arts color glow - Ruby

and from my stash i used a text stamp, handmade postage stamps, and some mixed flowers.

i am using one of the floral sheets from the paper pack, it has already printed flowers on bottom left and top right of the sheet so a nice base to start,i then randomly stamped on my base sheet with my text stamp.
i then cout out from several of the other sheet from the pack, strips, no measuring just cut them, so from 1 inch to 2 inch then cut them down from the 12 in that they started again i didn't measure just cut them, i then layered them onto my backing sheet at different heights until i was happy, i placed my photo on top so see how it was looking with that in place, when i was happy i stuck them down.

i also added a post card which is a cut out from one of the papers in the pad

i took 2 of the chipboard leaf collections from the sheet and coloured with the pentart wax and placed them so they would be poking out from behind the photo.
i mounted my photo on one of the sheets from the collection and using foam pads added this to the 
lay out
i did some fussy cutting and placed them round the photo , some poking out from behind the photo and some overlapping the photo.
i added my stamps
 i placed my title and flowers.
lastly i covered my photo and splattered with the Ruby Color Glow.

                         




No comments: