Wednesday 5 August 2020

Shine-Scrapbook Layout


                                                                    Shine- Scrapbook Layout

                I managed to fit one more project from my July kit from Thompsons craft supplies a scrapbook layout of my eldest daughter at my sons wedding, dont think i will ever be finished the wedding photos lol











 
  




For this project i used....
AB studio papers Diva
AB studio stencil ID 94
13 arts color glow Tanzanite
Dina Wakley paint Fuschia
 




To start i mixed  some of the tanzanite with the fuschia paint and then stencilled it onto my base 12x12 paper from the paper pad.

i then used a little more of the tanzanite with water added to activate it and splattered this onto my sheet, i also added some in powder form and then added a little water to activate. 
i then dried my sheet.

i left it to dry properly and cut up some more of my papers into different sizes for layering and distressed the edges with my scissors.

i then did lots of fussy cutting, i  layered my background using foam pads to give it height and with my photo on the top and then layered my fussy cut elements, poking them under on each layers of the back ground.
i found the shine wooden word in my stash and using an embossing powder from my stash i embossed it 3 times to give more height and colour to the word.

lastly i covered my photo and did a little more splattering with my tanzanite.

   


No comments: