Tuesday 30 April 2019

Love-Scrapbook layout

I really had fun creating this page, 
my youngest grandson Oscar and photo from my very talented daughter in law Daisy and her photography skills.

it had to be colourful didn't it, but i had to tone it down a bit with the black.



firstly i used mixed media inks to create my colourful backdrop, then added the black splodges and thin lines using a set of stamps from stampin up.
i then added some stencil detail with gesso.


some colourful splatters finishes off the background, i then mounted my photo on some white cardstock , i coloured a second sheet and used this to punch out my stars, inked the edges in black and stuck them some flat and others with 3d foam.
lastly it was the LOVE title which is a die cut and double cut in black and white.






No comments: