Tuesday 16 April 2019

3D Love-AB Studio

I found this lovely big chunky LOVE mdf at a village fete last year and was waiting for the right papers to use, just love the Enchanted Flowers collection from AB Studio, the colours are amazing, and i had just the right flowers to go with it.


I made a rough base out of cardboard, lots of paste for some texture.
i stuck my "love" on the back on my paper and cut round and then inked the edges, then using 3d gloss paste i stuck it to my card base.


i added lots of foliage and flowers, 
i love decorating things up like this!
i had to lay it back a little while the gel set to stop it all sliding down to the base lol
didn't take long the gel soon sets.


i used the stems i had cut off the flowers to make some swirly ....well what to call then, sticky out bits lol ....and added them to my design.


 i then had fun splattering my piece with some distress inks, i love the way it has spread on the flowers to merge the colours on the flowers, love it when the unexpected happens with great results.



No comments: