Tuesday 9 April 2019

Together- Scrapbook Layout


One of the many many photos from my sons wedding last year, this is my granddaughter and her dad.

  Using the AB Studio paper range Enchanted Flowers and other bits and pieces from my stash and bits from past kits from Thompsons craft supplies.


fussy cutting, 
these papers from Ab studio are great for that with the element sheets they include, 
sometimes in a paper pad you get a couple that you are just mmm what am i going to do with that but these are just lush and i can use all of them, not much left when i am finished lol.


i have added metallic paint on the card stock just to add another colour in to the mix and you can just see the metallic coming out in these photos, sometimes hard to pick up in a photo.
also added some stenciling with paste and with a leaf remnant after i cut out the shape i used as a template for my leaves using a distress ink.


my title was gold glitter but i have coloured it with a metallic paint to match my other colours
some die cut flourishes that i coloured the card to start with ties all the colours together and poking out from here and there adds a lovely bit of shape to the background, i love things to be touching and overlapping, just brings it all together.


 Layering is a must for me, i love height in my projects, i find it very difficult to do my pages flat lol

No comments: