Monday 22 April 2019

Love- scrapbook layout

Its my last post from my stint as guest designer for thompsons craft supplies,
 i have been playing with the Time To Dream paper pad and ephemera, i have had great fun, its a lovely set, although it is Alice in wonderland themed you don't have to stay with that theme.

this is my Love layout from the set.


for my background i used stencils, silver and red paint,  white paste and then splattered with the silver and red.

i then cut some of the papers to different sizes so that i could layer them, i distressed the edges and lay them on to see how it was looking,  
i mounted my photo and painted some chipboard shapes.
i cut out my title, it was a tag from one of the 12 x 12 sheets.


I then fussy cut some of the roses from one of the 12 x 12 sheets, i cut the same rose but in different places if that makes sense so that i could pile them up to make a 3D flower as you can see in these pictures.
i added a couple of other embellishments, butterfly, bird and some ribbon.
i lay it all on to see if i am happy with my positioning, i some times take a picture to look back on as i stick things down.


when everything is in place and stuck down i then covered my photo and splattered again, you don't want a splodge on the end of someones nose.


No comments: