Wednesday 17 April 2019

You Are Awesome-Scrapbook Layout.

You Are Awesome
I just love this, and i love the colourways.

 My grandson Loki, he is so photogenic with his huge 
"who's is this hat anyway" hat !!
using AB studio papers from Louise at Thompson Craft supplies.


I stenciled the background with silver paint then with the black leaves, 
distressed my layering papers and gently inked with black.


i painted my mdf frame black, sponged the title with silver paint (it was gold glitter)


 made my "you are" part of the title as i just couldn't find any letters that went with the rest of the title.

i sponged my metal leaf and flower black, i was happy but not happy,
 ummming and arrring...what else does it need, something black but what, stars, what with leaves.....oh yes with leaves, love it.



then it was cover the photo, we don't want a paint splatter on his nose, i splattered with the silver paint watered down.



No comments: