Wednesday 24 June 2020

We Are Fearless-Scrapbook Layout

We Are Fearless- scrapbook layout.

i am really drawn to the autumn colours, my go to safe place to crafting and flowers, always got a flower somewhere or other.

my last project from my june DT kit from Thompsons craft supplies



for this project i used....
creative embellishments MDF leaf circle
flower set, whoops forgotten which maker!

from my stash i also used some gesso, an old text stamp, some watercolour paint.
i found and old box and ripped a nice sized square to add to my back ground.


firstly i clear gesso'd my 12x12 base sheet and then stamped some text randomly over, i then sponged on some gesso  and when that was dry i dded some watercolour paint in pools to distress it some more and finished the background with some splattering.

i mounted my photo onto some white card .
i layered up my base sheet with the cardboard, then the leaf circle, my photo and the mdf leaf stem.
i then added my flowers , fussy cut a couple of butterflies from my paper pack.
i then mounted my title onto some card to give them a bit more strength and then added to finish.





No comments: