Wednesday 10 June 2020

Create Art
mixed media clipboard


for this project i used....


i also used some heavy paste, a roman numeral stencil, some vintage music paper, my chipboard title from craft box and my other chipboard from scrapiniec. a fabric flower, my frame is the waste from another piece of mdf


firstly i gosso'd my clipboard and some rust paste on the clip but then i changes my mind and went over with the gesso again, i then took some of the designs from my dress my craft rice paper, using a wet paint brush to seperate the designs, doing this allows the fibres to seperate and then you just pull it apart it gives a lovely frayed edge to the paper.

i then placed it onto my clipboard, leaving gaps where i then added some stenciling, firstly with the bonjour stencil and a dark pink paste and then with the roman numeral stencil and  grey paste.

 i gesso'd my frame, 
covered some tags with the music paper and some more of the rice paper, i then distressed the tags using some ink and stamps.
nearly forgot i also added an mdf feather gesso's and a small piece of the rice paper, then inked to distress.
i layered my tags feather and my chipboards, added title.

made a bow with some hand dyed fabric strips and ribbon for the top.

i inked round the edged with some dark pink and then some black , waxed with some silver wax, and then finished with some grey splatters.









No comments: