Friday 26 June 2020

DecoratedBox- Diva

Decorated Box - Diva

first of my new DT kit projects for Thompsoons craft supplies
This paper and the colours are just gorgeous, so rich, i just love them.



for this project i used....

13arts color glow - tanzanite
dina wakely acrylic paints - heather
                                             fuschia
AB studio papers - Diva- real diva
Ab studio stencil ID 94

from my stash i also used some heavy body paste, a couple of small stamps to add some more interest


 i started off by painting my box with the heather paint and then sprinkling on some of the 13 arts color glow and spritzing with water to activate, i dried with my heat gun then dry brushed randomly with the fuschia paint.

i did a little random stamping in a grey ink over the box.

i then did some fussy cutting from the real diva sheet and  added them to my box using 3d gel as my glue
 some more stamping on top with the grey, it doesn't matter what the stamps are, mine were a small spot and a  sort of trellis style one.

i then coloured my heavy body paste with a tiny dot of the fuschia paint and stencilled in places in between and just overlapping the paper flowers.

i dried with my heat gun and then sprinkled some of the color glow in places , just a few small areas, spritzed with water, moved it around a little and then dried.

lastly i rubbed over some of the wax just picking up some of the raised areas of the paste.









No comments: