Saturday 6 June 2020

Embroidery Hoop Layout - Doesn't Have To Be Perfect.

Embroidery Hoop - Doesn't have to be perfect......

I love making 12 x 12 layouts  but i also love making layouts on other bases, this embroidery hoop makes a perfect base.
from my latest DT kit from Louise at Thompsons craft supplies.


for this project i used.......

prima flowers - pumpkin autumn sunset
craft o clock paper set wild garden #06

from my stash i also used some close weave hessian and some lose weave hessian a leaf stencil with some heavy paste


i covered my hoop with the hessian and pulled it tight and then added my leaf design with my stencil and paste, i also went round the hoop adding the paste with my finger randomly adding texture.

i fussy cut my main flower design from one of the papers, these are great quality card rather than paper (and with that fab smell, ok im a confessed paper sniffer lol)

i placed my lose weave hessian, the chipboard flowers then the fussy cut flowers, the card layer, then my photo which i mounted on white, then my flowers and butterfly.
lastly my title.






No comments: