Friday 12 June 2020

Altered Tin

Use your wings altered tin
i love boxes an tins, i decorate lots of them and eventually find something to use them for, 
if not they still look pretty lol


stencil-postcard

from my stash i also used another stencil, a text stamp, and some paper flowers.

firstly i stippled over my tin lid with some gesso, i did it quite thickly as it had some embossing in the centre and i needed to cover it, 
i then went over with some white paint, 
i took sections of my rice paper and glued them on using gel medium, 
when that was dry i went over with the text stamp and randomly put in just tiny bits of the text, 
i then added some stencilling with my two different stencils and heavy paste,
when it was all dry i stippled over with some clear gesso, then my wax
lastly i added my title, flower and leaf.

luckily my tin base was pink so i left this along as it matched very well.







No comments: