Tuesday 23 July 2019

Hey Dude-Scrapbook Layout

Hey Dude-Rock that Hat

I love playing with inks on a blank canvas and Oscar is always a good candidate for playing with colour for his photos, i put it down to his photographer mum and her amazing skills.

no patterned paper just ink, paste, stencils, stamps, alphas and some wooden stars.

firstly i clear gesso'd the white card stock, when that was dry and i had flattened the 12 x 12 as best i could i played with the yellow ink and some water moving it around and testing to see the size for my photos.


i then drew my frame using a ruler and a journalling pen.

i added some paste using a couple of stencils and the small stars using distress ink through a stencil.



i placed my photos on to decide where they were going and then just moved them slightly to be able to stamp my images just going under the photos, i used a stampin up washi tape stamp for this.

i also stamped the ink splodges using a stampin up stamp and distres sink

i stuck my photos down using 3d foam pads to get the height but when it is on the inks and gesso/paste i also add a bit of 3d foam gel  onto the pads as they don't stay stuck lol



for my title i used foam letters for the hey dud stuck onto card and then cut round and framed with my journal pen
the others are wooden painted white.

i added some white wooden stars here and there then i covered my photos and splattered with black watered down gesso to finish off.





No comments: