Monday 8 July 2019

Mixed Media tag-Be Authentic

Ive not been feeling it this past couple of weeks, dont know why but my mojo has gone on holiday, wish i was on holiday, maybe that is the problem!

anyway i have been doing little bits trying to entice it back....i'm happy with this tag using the AB Studio Diary paper range from Thompsons craft supplies, was so excited to get this range and to play with it but with my lack of mojo i just dont know what to do so i thought just start with a tag to try and get the ball rolling

also using the Tim Holtz people chipboard, some old prima flowers that came to the surface when i did my scrap room move and the Tim Holtz acetate butterfly plus some lace from Louises lace grab bag.

i started with painting my tag with gesso and then some heavy body paste and a stencil, then i added some mixed media ink, fuschia, magenta and red, a bit of water and moved the ink around.


when dry i layered my papers some old cardboard,lace, some fussy cut flowers, the old prima flowers, i added my little girls and the paper rose, i found my title and then covered my girls so they didn't end up with ink on their faces ad splattered with some pink paint.







No comments: