Wednesday 25 November 2020

Holly Jolly Christmas Tag

Holly Jolly Christmas by AB Studio, a lovely christmas paper pack, part of my latest kit from 
this time a christmas tag.

 

for this project i used.....


from my stash i used,  red acrylic paint, 3d foam pads, clear gesso, gel medium.

firstly i covered my tag with paper from the pack and then i coloured my paste with the red paint and stencilled it onto the back ground.

i  then did some fussy cutting and using the 3d foam pads and gel medium i layered up my design.

i then went over thw whole thing with the clear gesso, when that was all dry i added the glitter paste to the raised stencill on the back ground and the baubles and candy canes.

lastly i watered down some white gesso and some of the red paint separately and splattered all over with both.









 

No comments: