Monday 4 November 2019

Pumpkin Patch Scrapbook Layout.

Playing with clay and paint on this page, 
i made the pumpkins, leaves and acorns then painted them.

on the base of the page which is from the grungy wall set by 13arts from louise at 



i used a mixed media circle stencil and heavy body paste.
i mounted my photo onto some of the cork sheet from my recent kit, i then tore another sheet from the paper range a big bigger than my photo and mount, these are mounted using 3d foam gel and 3d gel glue to give them a bit of height off the page, i then arranged my pumpkins, acorns and leaves on the page, mixing in some paper leaves as well, all using the 3d gel medium.

i took my title from a Tim Holtz phrase book and mounted them onto card and arranged using 3d foam pads.

i covered my title and photo and then splattered using some watered down bronze paint.



No comments: