Friday 25 October 2019

Explore, Autumn Fun- Scrapbook Layout.


A lovely autumn page using some of my latest kit from Thompsons craft supplies, i also added from my stash but all of it is available from Louise.
Autumn fun

Using the 13arts grungy wall papers-Damaged for my back ground.
  I toyed with adding to to it but the paper was so nice on its own it had everything it needed so i decided to leave it alone.


i added some of the cork, a bit to mount my photo on one corner and then a torn piece as my base.

i used another paper from the 13arts paper range this time from the Summer Rhapsody set- Rose rhapsody, i fussy cut some of the roses, they matched my back ground sheet perfectly.


i added some mdf leaves and my title from the creative expressions range also from Louise, all painted in Fabrica Decoru shabby velour paints in vintage green, i also inked the title a little with black.

i layered all my pieces around my photo using 3d foam pads and 3d gel and then added some paper flowers and some sequins here and there around my central design.

lastly i splattered using watered down prima metallique paint-steampunk copper, i covered my photo while i did my splattering.





5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous layout and paper
Carol x

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

WOW stunning as always, hugs Aly xx

Shell said...

Beautiful page x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

fabulous autumnal card Michelle x

Shabneez said...

Great mixed media LO Lorna! Shabneez x