Saturday 16 November 2019

Deck the Halls Mixed Media Tag

My first christmas mixed media project for this year,
 using my DT kit from Thompsons craft supplies plus other items from my stash which have also come from Louise  at TCS so your one stop shop.

oh and some ribbon from my huge ribbon stash!!


items used as in picture plus mdf tag, clear paste, gel medium as my glue, 3d foam pads , water spray bottle, gesso


firstly i gesso'd my tag and when dry i used the tree stencil and paste  with glitter through the stencil to create my back ground, i quickly gave that a dry and then played with the ink sprays and spray water moving the ink around to add the colour to my back ground, again i dried it .



 i then did some fussy cutting from the element sheet, using the 3d foam pads and  gel medium i added my cut pieces adding height .

i added my titles again using the 3d foam pads and gel medium to fix in place.
lastly i covered my titles and using the paint mixed with water i splattered a little.






1 comment:

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

Gorgeous tag just up my ally hugs Aly xx