Friday 5 October 2018

Mixed Media Snowman Tag.

Told you i jump all over the place, from Halloween to a beach layout to a snowman and then i am going back to Halloween lol

i just go with whatever pops in my head at the time!
and this is what popped in on wednesday........

the tags were made for me, so very happy with those, two different sizes, this is the larger about 4"x8" so plenty of room to play.

some fab poinsettia dies i have that have been inked and heat embossed and snowed up with some gesso then splattered, the same for my leaves and holly 


love the effect of the splattering, really does bring things to life.

my background is gesso , unevenly spread to start then i added my snowflake wooden embellishments, i then went in with some gesso and glass glitter mix for the texture.

i found and old spritz of unknown make of Mums which was perfect for my snow, trying to get the mica glow to show in the photos but not having much luck, i also added some lyndy's spritz colours and i wanted to bring the red poinsettia into the rest of the tag so bordered with it 


my snowman die is one of the original big sizzix dies, love it, 
with gesso and glass glitter sprinkled on top to give him some texture, i then distressed his hat and scarf 
oh and dont forget the bells on the hanger,
 i have a ton of those bells, had them for years but this is the first time i have used them lol

love my snowman tag !!



No comments: