Wednesday 17 October 2018

Mixed Media Friend Heart Hanger

I just love this photo of my BFF and myself, taken in august this year down our allotment, i dont take good photos but i like this one lol


not my normal colours but i wanted to bring in the colours from my jacket, not that you can see them now it has been cropped and decorated.
never used to be a lover of green but more recently i am in love with green!! funny how our tastes change.


really enjoy making the background for my mixed media projects, i love to use chipboard  and metal, we have both on here and  my glass glitter mixed with paste gives a fab texture, if i could just make backgrounds with nothing else that would be great, but that would just be silly lol but i do enjoy it.



a bit of foliage is a must and flowers, i am a very floral crafter, they seem to get in on most of my projects .
so love this finish.

No comments: