Friday 19 October 2018

Art Journal- I Spy

I thought i would try out my water colour paints last night mmmm im not an artist lol and it didnt go well, not sure if it was all me or my brushes too so i had to revert back to my trusted marker pens.
i think i saved it !!


its very therapeutic playing with ink and stencils and then chucking water about , kept me quiet for some time.
love the effect you get when the water brings off the ink, so i had distress inks, stencils, paint splatters and water splatters.
then i stamped my main image and removed the ink from within with a wet wipe.


 i then started with the water colours but soon realized i am no artist and moved back onto my marker pens, a mix or promarkers , spectrum noir and stampin up markers.
happy with the result although i do think i have some dodgy fingers going on lol



No comments: