Friday 28 September 2018

Mixed Media Spell Canvas

I played with paint and glue again last night, 
happy with how it turned out apart from the skeleton....i keep looking at him and thinking mmmm not sure, if i find a replacement then i possibly will....maybe!

I had great fun sloshing paint and ink about, getting completely covered in it, 
that's all part of the fun !


i made my little spell book, alcohol inked my jars and made little labels for them then filled them with bits and pieces to represent their contents lol


had great fun with the skulls and bones and then splattering blood about.

                                               

so my papers are from the Tim Holtz 2018 Halloween range, my skeleton ,skulls and spider are my cheep shop finds, i raided the cutlery draw for the spoon and distressed it with wax and alcohol inks, the little jars are from the works, the bandage i stole from our first aid kit, and other bits and pieces i found in my stash, pretty happy with my evenings work.



No comments: