Tuesday 1 February 2022

My blogging has been so neglected as has my scrapbooking, i am blaming it on the pandemic!!! for the lack of connection to the kids, not seeing them for all that time therefore not taking all those photos!!!
i think this may be the last layout i made in 2021 and this photo is during the summer when i had the kids over during the half term.
I'm determined 2022 will be different, 
I'm planning some picnics in the park , something easy that doesn't take too much planning!!
and they can drop in and out easily.
just need to get through these dark couple of months, I hate January and February and spend most of my time wishing for spring that takes so long to come, I see the signs , get excited but then it all stops, goes on hold for another month, then another one!!
it will come, it always does!!

this year we have moved our retreat from October to February, something to look forward to, 18 days and counting!! its over 2 years since the last one and I cant wait!

in the middle of  the first 2020 lock downs when we were thinking it will all be over by the end of summer to now February 1st  2022 and we are still predicting the end of it and in all that time we had managed to keep it out of our house, but it had to get us in the end and it did!! 
but today is release day, we have both been poorly, not too poorly thank fully, thanks to the vaccines I'm sure but its back to work today and then count down to retreat and then looking forward to spring 2022

bring it on!!




 

No comments: