Sunday 18 July 2021

Happy Days-Scrapbook Layout

 Loving my page for The Mad Scrapper using the Daydream range by Cocoa Vanilla studio.

so easy to use with all the bits and pieces to make a lovely layout.


Using pieces from the ephemera pack , the cut apart sheet and the 12x12 pages.


I gutted my first sheet as it only goes to waste under the top sheet and gives me more to play with. the border was about 2" I used a ruler sat along the edge and a craft knife to do this.



For the next sheet to go on top I used a ruler to tear down to keep it straight but give me the distressed look I wanted, this then went on the border back ground piece. The gutted piece just makes a lovely frame and I would always use the darkest sheet for this.

My photo which is 4x6 was then mounted on the leftover from my gutted background sheet.


I used one of the pieces from the cut apart sheet for my journal square, I loved the rainbow and added my journaling to this following the curves of the rainbow, love this feature, it adds great interest I feel.

I then added pieces from the ephemera pack, my title, houses, the top rainbow and flowers, all added using a mix of double-sided tape and 3D foam pads to raise where I needed them to, the front house some of the flowers are raised, the hearts on the journal square.
    
   


 I finished by adding a few sparkly gems here and there mixed in with the floating flowers, just finishes it off lovely I feel.

No comments: