Wednesday 23 October 2019

Remember the now -Notebook

I am addicted to notebooks, i just love making them, this is a ready made notebook that i have decorated the cover.
using some of my latest kit from Thompsons craft supplies
using the 13arts Grungy walls papers and some other items from Louise's shop, the leaf stencil, the distress ink sprays and micro beads.

firstly i gesso'd my notebook cover, i then tore and layered mypapers to make a decoupage back ground which i then used a heavy body paste through my stencils, when this was dry i then gently brushed over with some watered down gesso .


i fussy cut another of the papers and layered these on using some 3d foam and 3d gel to make some height on my cover, i found an mdf fence and used a paint mix and some ink to colour it, again using the 3d gel to fix it on.
i went over it all with a clear gesso, this then allows me to add my ink and be able to move it around on the page before i dry it.
i dropped on my ink and used a water spray to mix and move it aorund and then dried with my heat gun.


i added  my title and when it was all dry i added some 3d gel and the micro beads, and lastly my flower.




5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautifully decorated cover -love it
carol x

Shell said...

Maybe this is what I should do with the couple of note books I have lying around :) x

Shell said...

Maybe this is what I should do with the couple of note books I have lying around :) x

Shell said...

Lovely way to decorate a notebook x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

love this notebook and a bit of mixed media Michelle x