Thursday 5 July 2018

Outdoor Boy

Yay my first page of my other new grandson Loki, he will be two in September, how bad is it that this is the first page with him on, never mind i will soon catch up I'm sure lol
"Outdoor Boy"
he really is he loves being outside, you have to battle to get him back inside.
I cant tell you what papers they are, it was some random pad I found while hovering the photo over pages to find the right combination, I then found an autumn sticker sheet for the embellishments .
 

 
 
got a little bit messy on this one using the Heidi swap colour shine spritzers, I bought these just before I locked everything away, never even made it out of the packets until today, oh my did I have fun with these, they are gorgeous giving a pearlescent shine to them, absolutely lush,
I NEED MORE
 lol
 
can you see that pearlescent result, I LOVE IT

 

 
I think they are going to appear quite often for the foreseeable lol
 
 
 

No comments: