Saturday 28 March 2020

Celebrate Family-Scrabook Layout.

Celebrate Family-Scrapbook Layout

the 5th project from my DT kit from Thompsons craft supplies
i think i have exhausted my kit now, just a couple of little bits left now lol.


using ....
mdf words -creative embellishments
i also used some doilies, cotton lace from my stash and some paste through a stencil, sorry i cant remember the make, had it a while lol


i chose my back ground 12x12 and stenciled using a  heavy paste and a stencil, randomly on the back ground, dried it and then went over with a clear gesso, love the feel that gives.


i then ripped another sheet to make three background pieces, one a bit bigger than my photo and the other getting smaller, you can see the other two layered along the bottom of my photo.
i tucked in my doilies and lace.

for my MDF title words i sponge painted with the pink paint, i love the result with this paint.
then lots of fussy cutting from the elements sheet from the AB studio somewhere paper pack.
i then layered it all up using gel medium as my glue and 3d foam pads, i ran the pieces through my fingers to shape them which then gives them some dimension on the page.

when all was glued in place and dry i covered my photo and finished with a little splattering.



No comments: