Wednesday 18 September 2019

Collector of Curiosities- Halloween Bunting Hanger


I Just love the title of this!
I'm a collector of curiosities....and stash and even more stash ....and just in case stash!!
and a collector of much randomness!!

The paper pad is Hocus Pocus from Piatek Trzynastego from Thompsons craft supplies 
 and some other Halloween papers from Louises mixed Halloween bundles.


firstly i covered the bunting banner with card stock and randomly stamped over it with bits of an image, just broken image not a solid full image, then i gently inked the edges.


firstly i did some tearing of my backing papers, the purple and the orange and layered them up on my background.i also added some cheese cloth to my back ground.

oh look at the wonky tassel, that's bugging me lol

i did lots of fussy cutting from the paper pad and gradually layered it all up using 3d foam pads and 3d gel. tucking bits behind and overlapping each other, this is great for using part images too, if an image is going off your original paper you can still use it by just tucking it behind something!

i then punched holes in my top corners and at the bottom to add my string hanger and my wonky tassel lol the tassel i did colour as it was a light blue and didn't work so i used some mixed media spray ink to colour it.






No comments: