Wednesday 28 August 2019

Autumn fun Scrapbook Layout

Autumn is on its way... 
i love everything about it, the cooler days, although i love the summer i don't enjoy the heat, t shirt weather lovely but real heat no thanks!!
i love the colours of the trees turning, it does make me a bit sad but the colours are beautiful, we have long crafty evenings to look forward to, they seem longer in the winter!

we had a mini photo shoot last autumn and i have so many photos to scrap before we do it all again this year lol

using the Autumn Sunset papers from Thompsonscraftsupplies plus ephemera  and a couple of other bits added from my stash.


i stamped the base cardstock with a leaf stamp  from ABstudio and heat embossed it, makes a lovely addition the the background.


i tore some of my papers and distressed some others and layered them up with some of the ephemera plus some leaves , butterflies and some lose weave hessian.



i added my photo and tucked it behind some of the ephemera. added a couple of flowers, well you have to!!
i then added my title.


 i love this style of page, love the layers, colours, flowers, my happy crafty style.


No comments: