Tuesday 20 August 2019

A Beautiful Autumn Hanger

Autumn is coming and the colours are changing, 
i just love the colours of autumn, sad to see the summer end but looking forward to long crafty evenings, the evenings always seem longer in the winter and dark nights !!

Using the Autumn Sunset range from Thompsonscraftsupplies and an old hanger, re fashioned to something nice lol


i gessod my hanger and then using a heavy body paste and a leaf stencil i made my background texture, when it was dry i added some wax and bronze paint using my fingers rather than a paint brush.
i then arranged my aphemera from the pack, added some leaves and some flowers ( i must have flowers lol) oh and some cheese cloth!!



the colours are just gorgeous and i love the pumpkins and the Hare poking out of his hiding place!

i covered my main piece and then splattered with some watered down bronze paint.







No comments: