Thursday 2 August 2018

Into August......

We go!!
 where is this year going, another roller coaster of a year, but I have seen the summer, well still seeing it, another beautiful day today.
 looking forward to the weekend with nothing to do except a birthday BBQ
Still sorting things out, trying to clear so that my spare time is my spare time rather than jobs time......if you get what I mean!
I have  things I want to do .....weaving , spinning, dying, would like to get back into my cross stitch, sewing, so much to do so little time as the saying goes lol but need to make the space for these things, to be able to sit in comfort without feeling guilty that I really need to be sorting this or that!
But I have managed another page, another from the wedding.....


A bit of a rustic page with hessian (that featured a lot in the wedding) some stamping, pearl drops, inking , painting , they normally feature some where! Hand made paper flowers.


The lovely little willow heart was just perfect to add and fits perfect with the theme of the wedding.

 

I will be making a wedding album, in a project life style once I have gathered all the bits and printed all the photos but would like some 12x12 layouts too of some of the really special moments captured on the day, too many to scrap mind you.


No comments: