Wednesday 22 August 2018

Busy Bee

With Dalby Day fast approaching its busy busy with my Dalby day hat on booking in the stalls for the street market and then with my village hall hat on sorting food lists, shopping and while all that is going on i am trying to sort my own things for my stall on the day, meeting myself coming back!! meetings every night, love it but cant wait for it to be over and to be able to do some designing.

but with all that going on i still have to have time for the normal things so saturday was Dalby crafters, thin on the ground with everyone on holidays but we had a great day, i was to start with sorting some things out for Dalby day but then i got my wheel out!!

and after filling the first two bobbins with single ply it was time to ply them together, i just love how each stage changes the colours, so from a very bright each stage we have changed.
plying these two together to get.....
this!

cant wait to see how much i have when i am finished and then decide what to make from it, something to wear i hope.

then on Sunday it was a quick walk round the car boot before back to being busy again and i just had to laugh when Ben bought Loki an ice cream, just look at the state of him, but he loved it lol
he go covered and a kind man off one of the stalls gave me a pack of tissues, by the time he had finished i need that full pack to clean him up....so funny.

just love this boy he makes me laugh every time i am with him.








No comments: