Friday 7 June 2019

Mia- Scrapbook Layout

Mia - Scrapbook Layout

i went upstairs into my craft room with the intention of doing something but had no idea what....
well this is the result of that no idea lol

using the latest kit from Louise at  Thompson Craft Supplies 
loved all the little bits, i do love faffing lol


i firstly clear gesso'd my white cardstock, sprayed some water along the centre line and then dropped in some pink ink, just tilted the page and moved the ink around until i had this pink line running horizontally across my page


i then stamped using some stampin up stamp pads and stamps, cut a couple of strips from the papers in the kit, in fact one of them is the label strip, never waste anything lol



i then splattered a little with some green paint.
matted my photo and layered up with a couple more of the papers from the kit that i have distressed with my craft knife, decided where i wanted everything to go and stuck them down.
i painted my wooden flowers and butterflies. 


I rooted through my alphabet box, which is BIG lol and painted "MIA", when everything was in place i splattered a bit more, covering my photo so as not to bet paint on her nose !
i think splattering is one of my favourite things.

lastly i placed the..... well what do you call them..... puffy dots??



No comments: