Monday 26 November 2018

Sewing Retreat

I have been a bit quiet online for the last week, i have been away with friends on my sewing retreat.
such a lovely time with lovely people but why do they go so fast,

a full week has just gone in a flash and i feel like i need another holiday after a busy weekend as soon as i got home on Friday it was straight into a busy working weekend.
anyway we had a very productive time.


we spent our daus sewing and our evening crocheting and knitting


dolls seemed to be the theme this year, 
and we made a few lol

i also worked on a quilt for my grandson and i made an exchange quilt, plus a small gift to go with the exchange quilt.



just love my luna rabbits and my bee rag doll


loved doing the details on her apron







1 comment:

Unknown said...

What fun!! Love the cute dolls and the apron is really cute