Monday 3 June 2013

So I'm feeling better......

That means a bit of crafting has been sneaking back into my life lol
well it has to come back in some time doesnt it, plus the sun is shining and that always makes me feel so much better, as long as there is a chair to hand for me to park my bum ( with cara's voice in the back groud-- "i hope your sitting down") i am feeling good and happy and nearly pain free!!
so here are some cards i have made, the decoupage was done when i really couldnt move an awful lot, so with tray and feet up in front of the telly i did the decoupage then later sat at my craft table i made them into cards, in fact the pink set i did the decoupage in bed one morning lol
of course some of my hand made flowers had to sneak into the proceedings didnt they!!

 

 i have a few more bits to show you when i take some more pics



2 comments:

stitchersanon said...

Glad you are feeling better: the cards are beautiful, absolutely gorgeous

Mouse said...

gorgeous cards and glad to hear that you are doing as you are told after your op and you are feeling better .... love mouse xxxxx