Thursday 24 October 2013

Sew-It

whats been happeneing in the last week or so??
well i have set up my Sew-It page on FB
 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sew-it/527919827298610
please go and like it.

what else
well we had the scout hut weekend, great fun as always, lots of people all making my sewing box, lots of food and lots of laughter as usual
I had sandra in the exchange and i made her a reversible apron, teapots design on one side and little birdies on another

Rebecca was making for  me and look at this gorgeous christmas wallhanging she made me, 
i just love it, 
thank you Rebecca xx
i just have to show you these most beautiful roses i received from Jane too they are gorgeous, thank you Jane x


2 comments:

Mouse said...

coooooooooo just had to mop up the drool from the keyboard before I typed this ... just lovvveeeee that box and the quilts , liked you page on FB too ... didn't realise that was you ..lol
and I wannna join in the fun ..lol love mouse xxxx

Michelle said...

Lovely work Lorna - I didn't realise you'd had the weekend at the Scout Hut I was hoping to join you but didn't know the dates x