Monday 2 April 2012

Scrapbooking......

More pics, of my recent finishes,
 this is the page we did at the workshop recently, my first 12x12 of Mia and she is 8 months old, how bad is that? the original clas was done in much more pastel colours but i'm not realy a pastel person so we chose some stronger coloured papers ad they sorted the rest to match for us, very happy with the result.

and here is the mini book i started when Mia was born, finished at last!
i have a million and one pics of Jake and mia so hopefuly i shall get a few more bits done now my mojo has returned.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yep I'd say your mojo returned with a vengeance - beautiful Lorna xx

Stitchabilities said...

That is fabulous Lorna!

I have an award on my blog for you!

Kathy said...

I love your site! I love doing all kinds of projects. Come and join me at www.sI've seen so many people having drawing for items they've made so I've decided I'd join in on the fun:) All you have to do is go to the Tooth Fairy Pillow Picture and comment on which one you like. Wed. 25th I'll put everyone's name in who left a comment and if I pull your name out I'll let you know and get your address and sent it to you! I'll also put it up on my blog so everyone will know who won. Good luck!ewcraftykathy.blogspot.com