Tuesday 14 May 2013

I'm Back........With Some Beading.

In one piece too, well actually not as i have quite a few pieces missing but i am feeling a whole lot more human again, still in quite a bit of pain but getting there, it wasnt as straight forward as it should have been although i was warned about that, not knowing what they would fine until they got in there, you really dont need any more detail than that....promise....great for the students aparently, at least i was good for something lol

so i am now on forced sit on your bum time, very difficult for me to do, for those that know me can tell you, and i have all your voices ringing in my ears, and i have been promise i have and i can prove it.....



this is the class i missed (and was gutted about) while i was in hospital, but they brought me the kit into the hospital, although i could'nt concerntrate on anything and only started it on sunday evening, but was hooked and it is finished, love love love it

so what can i do next sitting on my bum????

No comments: