Wednesday 11 February 2009

Wow an award

i have been given this award by sue, her blog is HERE



These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

so now i am chosing the people who i would like to pass on the award to....
please claim your award.....

Michelle
maz
karen
jackie
rachael

i will be back with more later.



6 comments:

Maz said...

Oh Lorna, an award for me! Thank you so much, I really do appreciate your friendship.

Maz

Karen said...

Is that for me Lorna ?

Love Karen xxx

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

yep karen for you too lol

Karen said...

Aaaahhh thank you. I'l post it on my blog in a bit. Have got DS's parents evening in a bit.

Love Karen xxx

wendy said...

i gave u one too!

Jak said...

Aww thanks (I take it you mean me LOL)

I'll add it to my blog tomorrow, sending massive hugs your way xx